- Made 100% in EBC Brakes’ Bristol, UK pad factory
- Stainless steel backing plates (reduced heat conduction, no paint)
- Backplates feature Nucap® NRS® hook pad retention system
- Good pad life with excellent disc life
- NOT R90 approved for road use in European markets
- Made with Nucap NRS hooks on backplates to totally eliminate the chance of pad debond
Designed for vehicles driven hard on track, RP-X™ possesses a high friction level of 0.55 between 0 – 750°C (Ambient – 1400°F) and achieves a 100% brake effect from cold. This makes RP-X™ an excellent choice for sprint racing or hill climb events, where full brake performance is essential without requiring any ‘warming up’, but also makes RP-X™ well suited to any type of circuit use where a high initial bite and powerful brake response is desirable.